Good Shepherd Foundation of Henry County
Good Shepherd Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt not-for-profit organization that provides the people of Henry County with a range of substance abuse services, from evaluation to treatment.
Created in 1978, Good Shepherd Foundation is committed to serving adolescents and adults and offers innovative programs that span the field of substance abuse treatment. We also strive to uphold the following values:
* Providing quality services to all of our clients, regardless of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities or ability to pay for services.
* Showing sensitivity and caring.
* Being accountable and responsive.
* Pursuing professional excellence.
Good Shepherd Foundation is made up of programs that serve the substance abuse needs of the community, including:
* Adolescent Treatment Programs: Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment for youth ages 12 to 17.
* Adult Treatment Programs: Outpatient drug and alcohol treatment for adults.
* Evaluations: Substance abuse evaluations for school, employment, courts and DUI.
* DUI Education Classes: DUI intervention groups for those with DUI offenses.
* Drug and Alcohol Testing.
Today, Good Shepherd has the reputation for being a leader in the nonprofit sector with its state-of-the-art services and business-like operations. Good Shepherd is proud of the role we play as a member of the community.